CMATH is a comprehensive library for complex-number arithmetics and mathematics.
The following features make CMATH an ideal replacement for other available complex class libraries:
1. High-performance implementation in machine code leads to superior speed.
2. Accuracy and safety are greatly enhanced.
3. Each of the floating-point accuracies (complex<float>, complex<double>, complex<extended>, and their polar<T> counterparts) is given its own, individually optimized treatment.
4. Polar coordinates (magnitude;angle) are supported in addition to the usual cartesian coordinates (real;imaginary).
5. Switching from your compiler's complex class library to CMATH is very simple: Just replace the include-file <complex.h> with <newcplx.h> - that's it!
This version is for the Embarcadero / CodeGear / Borland series of C/C++ compilers (C++ Builder, RAD Studio, BDS, down to Borland C++ 5.0).