contains more than 3500 hand-optimized, Assembler-written functions for all floating-point and integer data types from the following fields:
1. Vectorized form of all arithmetic operators and math functions of C/C++
3. Analysis (derivatives, integrals, extrema, interpolation)
4. Fast Fourier Transform techniques for efficient convolutions, correlation analyses, spectral filtering, etc.
5. Curve fitting for a wide range of model functions from simple linear regression to non-linear models with multiple data sets
6. Graphical representation of data in Cartesian coordinates
7. Matrix operations, e.g.: multiplication, inversion, LU decomposition, singular value decomposition, Cholesky, two-dimensional FFT, eigenvalues
8. Complex number math
The vectorized implementation in Assembler makes OptiVec functions on the average 2-3 times faster than compiled C/C++ source code of the same functionality. In many instances, the numerical accuracy is improved as well.
This version is for all versions of Embarcadero (Borland, CodeGear) C++ Builder (RAD Studio, Borland Dev. Studio, back to Borland C++ 5.0 or higher) with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
The 64-bit libraries require C++ Builder XE3 or higher.