contains more than 3500 hand-optimized, machine-code-written functions for all floating-point and integer data types from the following fields:
1. Vectorized form of all arithmetic operators and math functions of Pascal/Delphi
3. Analysis (derivatives, integrals, extrema, interpolation)
4. Fast Fourier Transform techniques for efficient convolutions, correlation analyses, spectral filtering, etc.
5. Curve fitting for a wide range of model functions from simple linear regression to general linear and nonlinear models, both for single and multiple data sets
6. Matrix operations, e.g.: multiplication, inversion, LU decomposition, singular value decomposition, Cholesky, two-dimensional FFT, eigenvalues
7. Complex number math, both in cartesian and polar coordinates
8. Graphical representation of data in Cartesian coordinates
The vectorized implementation in Assembler makes OptiVec functions on the average 3 times faster than compiled Pascal source code of the same functionality. In many instances, the numerical accuracy is improved as well.
This version is for the Win64 target with Lazarus / FreePascal.